Write the Perfect Book Proposal: 10 That Sold and Why Jeff Herman, Deborah Levine Herman
Learn how—it’s easier than you think! Charismatic authors and literary agents Jeff Herman and Deborah Levine Herman have successfully sold hundreds of titles and learned—through trial and error—how to write a flawless book proposal that publishers can’t resist. Now you can benefit from their hard work and publishing savvy. In this new edition, they offer guidance and advice that will inspire, educate, and, most importantly, give you the necessary edge to get your book published.
• How to shape your idea and create a title
• Ways to get to know the market and competition
• Tips on writing an effective outline, query letter, and sample chapter
• The art and science of fiction and nonfiction book proposals
• How ten actual proposals (included here) were successfully sold to publishers—and why “A submission from Jeff Herman always gets moved to the top.
Categories: Reference – Writing
Edition: 2nd Edition
ISBN 10: 0471353124
ISBN 13: 9780471353126
There are no reviews yet.