This captivating guidebook combines two enchanting traditions the Japanese art of ikebana, or flower arrangement, and origami, the ancient Japanese practice of paper folding. Easy to follow instructions and an abundance of illustrations enable beginning and expert paper folders to create even the stems, leaves, and vases for an enchanting array of blossoms.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1. A bit of history
- Chapter 2. Beginning lessons on paper folding
- Chapter 3. Pentagon and hexagon flowers
- Chapter 4. Blintzes bird base flowers
- Chapter 5. Six petal blitzed bird base flowers
- Chapter 6. The swirl rose
- Chapter 7. Freeform origami
- Chapter 8. Simple bird base flowers
- Chapter 9. Folding vases
- Chapter 10. Folding stems and leaves
- Chapter 11. Arranging origami flowers
There are no reviews yet.