Mastering the Virtual Sale: 7 Strategies to Explode Your Business in the New Economy Kerry Johnson
The way we do business in the US and across the world has changed. We now meet through Zoom, Skype, Meet and Teams. Those who sell virtually are likely to suffer a longer sales process. There is less trust generated o a virtual platform vs. face-to-face. Since 82% of communication is non-verbal, virtual communication is difficult.There are many challenges in selling virtually. Virtual communication prevents us from generating as much trust as we could in face-to-face selling. The Virtual Sale is more abbreviated and condensed than a face-to-face engagement. It is also difficult to book appointments from Virtual Webinars. It is harder to close virtually since it is so easy for prospects and clients to stall you.Most business strategists believe that virtual communication is here to stay. Either you learn how to communicate on the virtual platform or your sales will permanently suffer. But if you can Master the Virtual Sale, your production will be even greater than in a face-to-face environment.In Mastering the Virtual Sale, you will learn how to
• Create trust using the virtual platform
• Book webinar appointments that don’t cancel
• Increase your sales by 38% in 30 days using Virtual Sales techniques.
• Prevent framing, sound and video distractions
• Use the 5 Step Bridge to talk prospects and clients into buying from you.
• Explode your business with the “7 Strategies”Kerry Johnson, MBA, Ph.D is an international speaker and the bestselling author of thirteen books. He has taught at Harvard, Oxford and Purdue universities. He currently writes for fifteen national sales and management monthly magazines.
Business & Economics – Sales & Marketing