First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2022 32nd Edition
First Aid™ remains the most trusted name in USMLE® review―just ask any medical student!
Written by students who recently passed the exam and reviewed and approved by top faculty, First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 provides the most high-yield topics and concepts found on the USMLE Step 1 exam. Every medical student turns to First Aid during their coursework, as well as during their Step 1 prep. Each annual edition is thoroughly revised, by bringing together the expertise and experience of numerous students and faculty. You’ll find everything you need to excel on the exam.
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2022, Thirty-Second Edition features:
- A complete framework for USMLE Step 1 preparation
- Completely updated content from students who just took the USMLE Step 1, and reviewed by faculty
- 1,300+ high-yield facts and mnemonics organized into basic principles and organ system sections
- 1,000+ color clinical images and illustrations
- Updated test-taking and exam-preparation advice
- New content on communication skills to reflect the new exam content blueprint
- An outline format allows for easy retrieval and synthesis of key information
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2022 Thirty Second Edition 32nd Edition, 1264285264, 978-1264285266, Tao Le,