Baby Signing Time DVD Set Vol 1 – 4
DVD 1: Signing Basics
Based on the popular PBS series, Baby Signing Time!, this DVD plus CD set teaches your baby basic signs in a way that is both informative and entertaining. Baby Signing Time! DVDs combine catchy tunes, animation, and signing children in a way that is irresistible to your child. Warning – these DVDs may get played numerous times! Don’t be surprised if you find yourself humming the tunes in the shower. Baby will learn:
- Food Signs – eat, drink, milk, water, cracker, cereal, banana, juice, more, & finished
- Family Signs – mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, & baby
- Utility Signs – diaper, potty, hurt, & where
- Animal Signs – bird, fish, cat, dog, frog, & horse
DVD 2: Clothes, Manners, Bedtime
Rachel Coleman and the award-winning Baby Signing Time! gang teaches Baby Sign Language in a way that is fun, entertaining, and memorable. Using addictive songs, along with clips of real children signing, the DVD will quickly become a family favorite! In volume two, your baby will learn:
- Clothes – shoe, sock, hat, & coat
- Manners – please, thank you, & sorry
- Transport – car, train, bus, bicycle, plane, & boat
- Toy Signs – bear, doll, & ball
- Bedtime Signs – bath, sleep, wash hands, soap, brush teeth, pajamas, & blanket
DVD 3: Weather, Outside, Animals
Emmy-nominated Rachel Coleman and the Baby Signing Time gang teach Baby Sign Language in a way that is fun, entertaining, and memorable. Using addictive songs, along with clips of real children signing, this DVD may not leave the DVD player! In volume three, your baby will learn:
- Weather Signs – wind, rain, snow, & sun
- Outside Signs – outside, sun, cloud, sky, tree, grass, flower, bug, & leaf
- Day Signs – day, night, star, moon, night
- Animal Signs – bird, fish, cat, dog, frog, & horse
DVD 4: Friends, Feelings, Fruit
Baby Signing Time! DVDs teach your baby basic signs by combining catchy tunes, animation, and signing children in a way that is irresistible to your child. Warning – repeated exposure may result in the whole family singing and signing together! Baby will learn:
- Friends – friend, play, share, & nice
- Emotions – feel, happy, sad, laugh, cry, hot, & cold
- Fruit – Apple, pear, carrot, peach, & juice
- Cleaning Up – clean, dirty, hot, & cold
- Decision – yes, & no
- Fun Signs – bubble, balloon, telephone, music, & game
Running Time: 127 minutes
DVD1: 1 mp4 file Tracks: Theme, Eat & Drink, Pets I Love, More, Mom Has a Mom, Diaper Dance, Hard Day, Baby Signing Time
DVD2: 1 mp4 file Theme, One Shoe, Please-Thank You-Sorry, Here I Go, Keep Still, Wash My Hands, Sleep Song, Special
DVD3: 1 mp4 file Theme, New Day, Outside, Sunny Day, Strollin, Stop & Go, Bug, Starry Night, Nighttime, Tiny Hands
DVD4s: 1 mp4 file Tracks: Theme, Eat & Drink, Pets I Love, More, Mom Has a Mom, Diaper Dance, Hard Day, Baby Signing Time
Special Features: Welcome, Getting Started, Katy Reads, Daily Routines, Tips, FAQs
Reviews from our customers:
- My granddaughter loves learning this! She and I have all the signs from 1-4 down. Needing to learn more. So hard to find things in the library and in stores.
- Our family is delighted with this product. My grandson had a traumatic incident at birth which resulted in brain damage. Appropriate mental stimulation as part of his therapy. We started signing and watching the videos with him when he was about 6 months. He started signing for about a year. He is now 21 months old. At the end of our weekly outing, he is able to tell his mother all about his busy day using a combination of words and signs. He “talks” of sports, vehicles, animals, foods, activities. He likes to show off with his flashcards. He asks for the DVDs and loves to sing along with Rachel. It’s one of the activities he does with his grandmother. For our family, this has been all positive. We believe every baby might benefit from this easy entry into language proficiency.
- Bought a DVD set for my niece. It was a great decision to purchase this. My niece’s communication vocabulary progressed day by day because most of these signs she learned are being used in everyday life. She enjoys watching and following at the same time. I have learned a lot of signing too from just watching it with her.
I’m glad this program exists. It is worth every single penny.
am so incredibly happy to discover Baby Sign; in fact, I tell ALL parents about it (those I know, those in line at the grocery store, doctor’s office, mall, zoo, etc.)! It is amazing!!!
I began showing the DVDs to our six-month-old. He was very attracted to the theme music and songs (he began attending daycare at eight months which I sent the DVDs there as well and the director told me it not only calmed him down but got the attention of ALL of the babies)! And once he turned 11 months, he was signing!
He just turned 15 months, but at 14 months, he had at least 50 words he could either say sign or both! And today, I would move that number up to 60! We still play the DVD for him daily which he still loves and sometimes, he asks to watch it by saying and signing “baby” (it’s so cute)! A couple of weeks ago, I caught him signing, “bird, bird, bird, bird,” as he rubbed his index finger over his lips!
Rachel is the best and I am so glad this program exists! We are currently potty-training our little one so I plan to get her DVD on that. But I’ll wait until Christmas because your prices seem to be cut in half!
I credit Baby Sign Time with my baby’s level of vocabulary. I sincerely hope he will be articulate at even 18 months at the rate he’s going. He seems to pick up a word every day (and he can sign or say most of the flashcards in the program). And of course, my husband and I now sign as well. So it’s how we all communicate!
My granddaughter is about 90% nonverbal. Communication is a huge barrier for her. I heard about baby signing time & bought her the Volume 1-4 cd for Christmas & it’s now March. She is 21 months old and loves baby signing time, she’s learned so many signs by repetitive watching & now signs approx. 20 words. Lately, she has started putting some sounds with her sign. Thank You Baby Signing Time! What a difference it has made for us!!
I am a speech therapist in a public school system my caseload includes hearing impaired, cochlear implant, and language-impaired among other delays and disorders. I like to introduce two to three signs every session at entry-level. I love the DVD’s Baby Signing Time. It holds the little ones’ attention and provides very relevant signs they can use in everyday life.
I am in love! We received the DVD collection as part of the Baby Sign Language Ultra Kit which we found to be awesome for the price. Literally for under $120 we received 12 different resources. But I want to leave a review specifically for the DVD collection. I could not be more delighted with my purchase!! We are so grateful for this set it has been a lifesaver when taking family road trips. While my five-year-old enjoys Frozen and can watch it a million times if we let her our toddler is totally in love with this set. He can sign several animals engages with us by asking for objects and toys and absolutely loves the songs. I just wish they had more DVDs. Thank you baby sign language